Monday, June 27, 2016

Personal Tale: Photos From The Swiss Alps

   Recently, I was traveling through the gorgeous Swiss Alps and stopped at many locations with incredible scenic views. The experience was so stunning, that the images are ingrained vividly into my memory. There were not a lot of signs in the areas I stopped at so I don't know the precise locations. However, all of these were taken along highways 8 & 2 toward central Italy from Interlaken, Switzerland. This stuff is like candy, for the soul and mind.










   *All of these photos I took personally with an IPad. Do not reproduce without permission. Also, if you notice a dark smudge on the top corner of these photos, you'll have to excuse my stupid self for not folding the flap for the IPad protective case to move it out of the camera's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment